- 1 Hi
- 2 Captain Hero's name
- 3 How Toot resembles the Columbia Pictures torch lady.
- 4 edit summaries
- 5 edit summaries
- 6 new boardgame
- 7 Thank you
- 8 Drawn Together Musical Piece
- 9 Adding pictures on the celebrity pages.
- 10 How to do Actor biography like the character biography
- 11 Soundtrack
- 12 Strangers With Candy
- 13 Image from the pilot
- 14 Uncredited stars of the movie?
- 15 The "blue men"
- 16 Online Streaming
- 17 Template suggestion
- 18 In Re to Lost In Parking Space Part 1
- 19 Dusty old crap
- 20 Don't mean to be a jerk
- 21 this is a Spanky episode
- 22 This is a question about ISRAEL.
- 23 This is from "The One Wherein There Is A Big Twist Part II".
- 24 Here's a picture from the new movie of everybody laughing at Foxxy
- 25 this is from Mexican't Buy Me Love
- 26 This is about Captain Girl.
- 27 this is from Foxxy vs. the Board of education
- 28 This is from Breakfast Food Killer.
- 29 This is from Lost in Parking Space Part 1
- 30 This is about Wooldoor's personality.
- 31 This is from Lost in Parking Space Part 2 or 1
- 32 This is about Adam Carolla.
- 33 This is from The One Wherein There Is A Big Twist Part II
- 34 This is from Drawn Together Babies
- 35 Spanish site
- 36 This is about Captain Hero.
- 37 This is from The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie.
- 38 this is a random question
- 39 This is from The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist, Part II
- 40 Hi
- 41 This is about Lost in Parking Space Part 2
- 42 this is from Foxxy vs the Board of Education.
- 43 this is from Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable!
- 44 About your stories
- 45 Ling-Ling
- 46 This is about Wooldoor Sockbat
- 47 This is from A Very Special Drawn Together After School Special.
- 48 This is about Wooldoor's Wardrobe.
- 49 This is from Foxxy vs. the Board of Education.
- 50 About Mexican't Buy Me Love
- 51 This is about James Arnold Taylor
- 52 This is from Lost in Parking Space part 1
- 53 Main Page
- 54 Long time no see
- 55 This is about Jack Plotnick
- 56 This is about an anonymous wikia user
- 57 This is about Gay Bash
- 58 This Is about the confessional scenes
- 59 Request/Please Answer
- 60 Contributions
- 61 Templates:
- 62 Drawn Together Production Music
- 63 Character categories
- 64 Names in the categories
- 65 Vandal
- 66 Fat Albert
- 67 Misspelled Categories
- 68 More Vandalism
- 69 Vandal
- 70 More Spam
- 71 A few jokes I didn't get
Hey, I came by to check out your wiki -- it's looking great! You've done a lot of work on it so far. I've worked on a bunch of TV wikis... let me know if there's anything I can help you with! -- Danny (talk) 22:32, 8 October 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. Glad to have you aboard! Right now, what I'm working on is fixing the redlinks (most of them are supposed to go to Wikipedia, so they'll need to be redirected there), and creating pages for the voice actors and the secondary characters.Raymondluxuryacht 00:40, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Captain Hero's name
He makes his 12-year-old self fuck a hero sandwich twice during the episode, eliciting disgust from Letta Lame; the highschool kids decide to call him "Captain Hero" after seeing that. The episode ends with him uncovering the hero-fucking photo of his younger self with the intention to unwittingly humiliate himself by publishing the photo. In a nutshell - it's pretty much the essence of the plot and vital for the character history. 18.104.22.168 10:07, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
How Toot resembles the Columbia Pictures torch lady.
Well for one thing, her hair is styled like the Columbia logo, and when I see Toot, that's who she reminds me of. And if you see an old movie on TCM made by said company, you'll know what I mean.
thank you for your question --22.214.171.124 17:05, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info. By the way, to link to a Wikipedia article, just type article name. I noticed you seemed to be having some trouble with this.Raymondluxuryacht 21:32, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- - How do I write a given summary for a certain edit? - -
- - How do I write a given summary for a certain edit?--Andrew S. Huebner 13:38, November 13, 2009 (UTC) - -
- The easiest way is to type it into the box that appears to the left of the "Save page" button when you edit.Raymondluxuryacht 23:07, November 13, 2009 (UTC)
- - In case you didn't catch Drawn Together the other night, there's a new dvd box set complete with a boardgame now available where board games are sold. Probably at FYE, or something like that. --Andrew S. Huebner 14:19, November 22, 2009 (UTC) - -
- - for correcting my edits. Just looking through them and you catch a lot of mistakes I don't. Just wanted to give you a shout out! Mrfreakyinastar 22:51, January 1, 2010 (UTC) - -
- You're welcome! Thanks for starting the new articles.Raymondluxuryacht 04:50, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
Drawn Together Musical Piece
- - hey - you seem to have made quite a few edits on this wiki, so I'm gonna go to you for this. There is a piece of music that plays when: The housemates are stapling "Lost" signs on the telephone pole in "Little Orphan Hero", it plays when Xander & Spanky are playing in the medical waste dump in "Foxxy Vs. The Board Of Education", it plays before Clara and Toot shoot their potato gun at the end of "Captain Hero's Marriage Pact", then it plays when Xander and Captain Hero are in the bathtub playing with their wind-up ducky in "Alzheimer's That Ends Well". - I'm sorry thats a lot of examples, but anyway I wanted to know if you knew what the track was called and where I might be able to find it, I really love what I've heard of the track, and would love to have a full version. Any help at all would be appreciated. - --Deetfeet 01:36, January 6, 2010 (UTC) - -
Adding pictures on the celebrity pages.
- - Hi. I hope you don't mind me putting pictures of the voice actors on the articles of voice actors. I'm not trying to copyright the pictures, I'm just trying to add them. I hope you understand. Plz get back with me on that. --Andrew S. Huebner 02:23, February 7, 2010 (UTC) - -
- Doesn't bother me. Add all the pictures you like.Raymondluxuryacht 02:35, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
How to do Actor biography like the character biography
- - Hi again, I'd like to learn how to do what you did for the character pages the box thing you do for the Voice actors. plz get back with me on that. --Andrew S. Huebner 06:24, February 7, 2010 (UTC) - -
- When you bring up this page in the edit window, copy/paste this template. Just paste it into the article and change the specifics to fit the particular person.
|Drawn Together Actor|
- Hope this helps!Raymondluxuryacht 07:50, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
How do you know that Being a Hero isn't in the movie... Have you seen it yet? If so, is it as completely AWESOME as I am hoping?
Tom Gatti 07:29, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- You might be right. I didn't think that it might be a song from the movie.Raymondluxuryacht 08:28, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
How disappointing.. I thought maybe you caught that screening a few weeks ago... :/ I don't dare correct anything you type, though because I think you know what you're talking about. Neat catch on "I Wonder Why", by the way.
Tom Gatti 21:01, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. I try my best to stay informed of everything that goes on with the show. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the film yet. What I know of it comes from the preview clips that have been posted online and the story info that has popped up in different places. As for "I Wonder Why", I had always wondered what the song that played during that scene was, and when I listened to the samples on Amazon, I realized that was it.Raymondluxuryacht 21:36, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
You were right, "Being a Hero" is nowhere in the movie. I'm going to do a hardcore marathon to double check the series, but I doubt I'll find it. Tom Gatti 17:52, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
- If it was in the series, it was playing in the background of some scene, but I really doubt it. Given the theme, I personally suspect it was written for the "Little Orphan Hero" episode and then cut for some reason, but this is pure speculation on my part.Raymondluxuryacht 23:33, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Strangers With Candy
Maybe i didn't put it in EXACTLY the right spot on the site, but I think the cancellation of SWC is worth note, because it is almost identical to DT. The heads never told them they were cancelled, etc. Or maybe I'm crazy and it doesn't belong anywhere on the site... Tom Gatti 16:25, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I doubt it's a direct reference, but I think it's worth noting, if for no other reason than that it seems to exemplify how Comedy Central treats shows which it has lost favor with.Raymondluxuryacht 16:59, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
I know it's not a reference at all.,.. DT is not known for its subtlety in its messages... I just think it's worth noting, because, like DT, SWC was cancelled even though it was popular. Only difference is, SWC was the cheapest show to make, probably in Comedy Central history. I just think the similarities of the cancellations are of note, and you seem to agree. Tom Gatti 21:47, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Image from the pilot
I uploaded images from the pilot (as seen in Reanimating Drawn Together) I can't seem to find a good place to put this one. Tom Gatti 13:37, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought there needed to be an image from the original pilot, but I wasn't sure where to put it either. I think perhaps the main Drawn Together article.Raymondluxuryacht 16:51, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Uncredited stars of the movie?
The old lady (Mrs. Wilkins)... i could swear her voice is that of Debi Mae West's character on Alzheimer's That Ends Well.
- It sounds very similar to that voice, though it could also be Cree. I'm not sure enough of either one to add it to the article.Raymondluxuryacht 20:12, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
The "blue men"
... is actually one character, Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen. Thought I'd tell you because I'm going to bury the update when I add the "watch online" links to the page. Tom Gatti 03:40, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, only added a link to "Hot Tub". If you have a better idea, it's for the good that I don't edit the pages for all 35 episodes... :P Tom Gatti 03:46, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it might be kind of time consuming to do that. The best idea might be to add a link to the Drawn Together article.Raymondluxuryacht 04:12, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm more than willing to do it. I just wanted to get a final layout for where the link would be so I'm correcting once, instead of 35. Also, if you don't think they belong on there (other than time reasons) I didn't want to have to go back and delete. Tom Gatti 04:22, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- The way you did it seems good to me. If you want to go ahead and add links to all of them, go right ahead. Thanks in advance!Raymondluxuryacht 04:32, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, I'm not sure exactly when I can do the bulk of it, but almost definitely will be dome by Wed. Tom Gatti 04:51, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I like Option 1 better myself. Having the link in the article lead seems a little obtrusive.Raymondluxuryacht 05:48, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
I have no clue how to do it but I personally think "DVD Releases" would be more fitting to the left of "The DT Movie". Just a suggestion :P (P.S. good fanfics!) Tom Gatti 15:34, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, to be a super grammar bitch, I think the movie and soundtrack titles should be in italics :P Tom Gatti 19:47, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Those are both good ideas. I went ahead and made the changes. (P.S. Thanks, glad you liked them!)Raymondluxuryacht 22:42, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
In Re to Lost In Parking Space Part 1
It's the scene where Captain Hero takes out a sword to hack his own head after he says "Even though nobody dies," Then proceeds to tell the viewer to try it themselves, and then the same music that plays in Unrestrainable Trainable when Wooldoor hits his head on the bell pole when it says "Crippled for Life" plays. And when I hear that piece, I think of Sesame Street when they used a similar piece of music to end sketches such as Bert ad Ernie sketches.
- Thanks. I just needed clarification. I'll readd it.Raymondluxuryacht 18:03, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
Dusty old crap
Instead of make a huge bunch of changes to be reverted, I thought I'd have you give me the ok to make these pages based on ooooold stuff in the wiki.
Guests in the confessionals, also (list of)music in the series (needs season 4b)
Also, Wooldoor's Izzy resemblance and Spanky's Squigley resemblance (both coincidental) deserve reference, I think. (Can you say... POV? But still... :P)
Also... a stub-page creation about entertainment weekly's relationship with DT, including both reviews.
All ideas I can make a reality upon your approval. Tom Gatti 04:29, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I wouldn't object to those ideas. I went ahead and put some spaces for them in the main page. I put in some possible article titles, but feel free to change them if you have something better. It might be okay to point out similarities with Izzy/Squigley, though I personally don't believe either was in any way an influence. But interesting enough to note, possibly. Anyway, thanks for taking the initiative in creating articles. I'm curious to see what you come up with. I'm sure I'll be contributing to them shortly.Raymondluxuryacht 04:52, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
Don't mean to be a jerk
... but the Sndtrk and movie are not italicized in the new template. :P (May I say, though, it is a beautiful template. Well done!) Tom Gatti 03:49, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- It was actually another user who created the new template. I fixed the thing with the italics, though. Raymondluxuryacht 03:54, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Silly me, I don't even know how to edit it :P I just assumed it was only 4 admins. Tom Gatti 07:40, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, all you gotta do is go to the template and click "edit this page" like any article. Any user can do it. Some wikis might have the templates locked so only admins can edit them, but that isn't the case here. Raymondluxuryacht 08:01, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
this is a Spanky episode
In one episode of Drawn Together, Spanky Ham actually says his pig noise: "Oink, oink." Which episode, and season is that in?
- That's "Nipple Ring-Ring Goes to Foster Care" from Season 3. It's a callback to a joke when Captain Hero argues with a See-n-Say over whether a pig goes "oink oink".Raymondluxuryacht 15:48, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
This is a question about ISRAEL.
Since ISRAEL is voiced by Seth MacFarlane, who does he sound like? Brian, Glenn Quagmire, Stewie, Peter, or any Family Guy voice? The reason I ask is because Seth does many of the voices on Family Guy, or maybe he's based on ED209 the Robot on Robocop.
I can't tell that ISRAEL sounds like any particular Family Guy character. I don't think I'd be able to identify it as Seth's voice if they hadn't said it was in all the promotional material.Raymondluxuryacht 01:11, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
This is from "The One Wherein There Is A Big Twist Part II".
After Sweetcake is introduced in the "New Intro", there's a new title that says "Drawn Together II Hawaii." Is that a spoof of Survivor or something like that?
- Yeah, that's definitely a reference to Survivor. It should be mentioned on the page somewhere.Raymondluxuryacht 00:03, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not mentioned anywhere in that page.
- It was mentioned in the plot summary, but I elaborated further in the notes.Raymondluxuryacht 00:10, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
Here's a picture from the new movie of everybody laughing at Foxxy
this is for you to put anywhere in The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! article. I found this picture on FaceBook, and I kept it in my picture file in my documents.
this is from Mexican't Buy Me Love
In this episode Spanky smokes a cigarette in his chest instead of his mouth. Why is there a hole in his chest? Is that like a smoking hole, or something like that?
- I assumed the implication was supposed to be that he had a tracheotomy due to lung cancer or something. I'm not positive, though.Raymondluxuryacht 05:48, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
This is about Captain Girl.
What is the difference between colors, like they choose pink for the DVD version, and they choose green for the TV version? It's the scene where Wooldoor is showing off his fake breasts.
- I assume it was a censorship thing. Most likely, they were originally pink and they were forced to change them for the TV version.Raymondluxuryacht 19:40, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
this is from Foxxy vs. the Board of education
I don't know if you read the notes or not, but during the scene where Spanky ham and Xandir play in the medical waste dump, Spanky Ham's feet are pink like the rest of his skin as opposed to its grey color. Could it be a color error, or is that what the ink and paint crew chose for that scene?
- I did notice it, but I'm not sure whether that's an error or not. It's possible that's what the artists intended Spanky's bare feet to look like, but it could also be a color error. I'm honestly not sure either way.Raymondluxuryacht 01:28, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
This is from Breakfast Food Killer.
I know I put this in the notes, but did you see toward the end of the episode where the animation briefly turn into stick-figures?
- I did. That amused me quite a bit. And you're right, it is in the notes.Raymondluxuryacht 04:08, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
This is from Lost in Parking Space Part 1
When the housemates are trapped in the van, what did Captain Hero mean by "Think of this as a high school graduation. No one goes anywhere."?
- The joke was that the majority of high school students will end up getting nowhere in the real world.Raymondluxuryacht 18:25, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
This is about Wooldoor's personality.
I know Wooldoor is like a bat, but what type of bat is usually a yellow bat like Wooldoor? I mean I know he has some bat-like wings, but you see, after learning about Wooldoor, I did some research on bats, and There is one color of bat that'd match his wings, and that is the rare Albino bat which is mentioned in the movie Ace Ventura When Nature Calls. do you think Matt and Dave would've wanted that for Wooldoor?
- I doubt that Wooldoor was intended to be a specific type of actual bat. Sockbat is pretty clearly a made up species; it might be based on something in real life, but knowing Matt and Dave, it could just as easily be some piece of nonsense they just thought up themselves. It's hard to be sure.Raymondluxuryacht 05:25, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
This is from Lost in Parking Space Part 2 or 1
In this episode, what did they mean by 50 degrees in jacket weather?
- They meant that it was 50 degrees outside, which in their view would require a jacket.Raymondluxuryacht 02:44, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
This is about Adam Carolla.
When I hear Spanky Ham, He sounds like Birchum from Crank Yankers, but both of those voices kinda remind me of the voice of actor Jack Nicholson. Do you hear the resemblance, Ray?
- I can hear sort of a resemblance, but not a real strong one. Carolla might be partially basing his portrayal of Spanky on Nicholson's voice, but I can't be sure.Raymondluxuryacht 03:46, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
This is from The One Wherein There Is A Big Twist Part II
During the Sunshine song when they're playing Russian Roulette, What kind of gun does Captain Hero use?
- That I'm afraid I couldn't tell you. Guns are not my area of expertise.Raymondluxuryacht 15:21, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
This is from Drawn Together Babies
After Walter Saget turns into Wooldoor Sockbat, there's a scene where he hits somebody with a 2x4, and Foxxy says "What the f--- happened to your face?" The question is Wooldoor says the same thing, but with a weird echo in his voice. What is the effect on that echo?
- I honestly couldn't say about that one either. It was some kind of audio effect they used, but I don't know that stuff well enough to say exactly what it was.Raymondluxuryacht 02:28, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I got your message and I want to know if Drawn Together Wiki could be translated to Spanish, i mean, How could i do that? 'cuz i speak spanish and guess many spanish speakers are DT's fans, but they cannot understand the articles, i've saw all the episodes of the show, and i know their storyline, but i dont know how to create the spanish version, as Wikipedia got it articles on many languages. thank you and excuse me if i made some mistake writing this, you know, i dont speak english pretty good. bye. BreezeOak 02:22, November 6, 2010 (UTC) BreezeOak
This is about Captain Hero.
- "Broham". It's a slang term meaning friend or buddy.Raymondluxuryacht 21:26, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
This is from The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie.
In the scene where Wooldoor is talking to Foxxy, when she leaves, he says to his thing, "We're going for a burger". Is that Sexual innuendo or sexual material?
- I don't think so. It's just Wooldoor being random and silly.Raymondluxuryacht 03:15, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
this is a random question
Have you seen Despicable Me last summer? If you have, what did you think of them Minions in the movie? didn't they remind you a tad bit of Wooldoor?
- I haven't seen the movie, but based on the previews, they did remind me of Wooldoor a bit. It's probably a coincidence, though.Raymondluxuryacht 07:12, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
How was it a coincidence?
- Because I don't think they were intentionally trying to do that, they just created the characters and they happened to resemble Wooldoor a bit.Raymondluxuryacht 03:49, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
This is from The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist, Part II
In the scene where they try to audition, when Spanky is refused a job, a door says "Broadway Repping". What does tht mean, Ray? --Andrew S. Huebner 06:12, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Repping is short for "representing". Presumably, Spanky is trying to visit a theatrical agent.Raymondluxuryacht 08:23, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hi this wikipedia of Drawn Together is so beauty
This is about Lost in Parking Space Part 2
In this episode, when they eat Ling Ling, There are 2 Chinese food jokes; Ling Ling with Lobster sauce and Moo-shoo Ling Ling. What are the puns based on? And another question. After they eat Ling Ling, The housemates have full bellies, then the screen says "One Hour Later", they're skin and bone. Why is that, Ray? --Andrew S. Huebner 04:24, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Moo shu Ling-Ling is a reference to moo shu pork; Ling-Ling with lobster sauce is probably a reference to shrimp with lobster sauce, though it could probably be any Chinese dish with lobster sauce. The joke regarding them with full bellies, then showing them skin and bones an hour later is a reference to the common belief that any time you eat Chinese food, you're hungry again an hour later.Raymondluxuryacht 02:09, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
this is from Foxxy vs the Board of Education.
When Spanky is thinking sexual thoughts, there are pictures to help him think and one of them is of actor David Hasselhoff, and another one is of two censored woodchucks, and yet another one is of worms. What do they have to do with the sexual thoughts or is that a sexual joke?
- I'm pretty sure the joke is that Spanky is into some weird stuff.Raymondluxuryacht 03:54, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
this is from Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable!
at the beginning of this episode, Spanky Ham & Ling Ling are wearing German clothes. Why is that Ray?
- My guess is it had something to do with Toot's "Fat Mountain" costume. They were probably meant to be part of some Alpine theme. But it could have just been a random joke, I'm not sure.Raymondluxuryacht 02:36, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
About your stories
I saw on your main userpage that you right fanfiction for the show. I was wondering if you still write, or if it's all just stuff in the past? If you still do, I'd like to talk to you about it sometime, preferably outside of the wiki. --Urth 20:51, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
SO I see you like Drawn Together. Tell me, are you familiar with Smash Bros? If so, I want you and I to make a moveset for Ling-Ling as he may end up in a fan video game. File:Chris.PNG ElvisDitto (talk) 00:26, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- That's a great idea, but unfortunately, I haven't played Smash Bros enough to really have much to contribute in that regard. I'd be very curious to see what you'd come up with, though.Raymondluxuryacht 02:14, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
This is about Wooldoor Sockbat
Have you seen Fred the Movie on Nickelodeon? If you have, doesn't he remind you of Wooldoor? He kinda sounds like him too. what do you think Ray?
- I've never seen it, so I couldn't say.Raymondluxuryacht 22:33, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
This is from A Very Special Drawn Together After School Special.
When Spanky goes on a shooting rampage toward the end of the episode, he says "Sic semper Tyrannus!" Is that a reference to the assassination of Abe Lincoln, or a joke? What do you think Ray? Andrew S. Huebner 04:19, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It's a reference either to that or to Brutus's assassination of Julius Caesar. The phrase has been associated with both events.Raymondluxuryacht 03:48, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
This is about Wooldoor's Wardrobe.
What kind of socks does Wooldoor wear? Does he wear crew or tube? Because in Captain Girl, it looks like he wears ankle socks. Also on said episode, he wears black socks. Were they dyed, or did he change socks off-camera? What do you think Ray? Andrew S. Huebner 02:57, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- They look more like crew socks to me. The black socks in Captain Girl were probably an extra pair he had to go with his black outfit.Raymondluxuryacht 03:08, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
This is from Foxxy vs. the Board of Education.
In this episode, we learn that Spanky gets sick with a virus called "Cuddly Bear". Was that fictional, or does this virus exist? What do you think, Ray? --Andrew S. Huebner 12:46, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
- It doesn't seem to be a real virus. All the search engine results I got for "Cuddly Bear Virus" were Drawn Together-related, so it looks like the writers made it up.Raymondluxuryacht 04:39, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
About Mexican't Buy Me Love
What is the music that plays for the cool kids everytime we see them in Mexican't Buy Me Love??126.96.36.199 04:29, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
This is about James Arnold Taylor
Just recently, I was re-enacting a scene from Street Kings whereas in place of watching Drawn Together, I was watching Johnny Test. Have you ever seen Johnny Test? If you have, he sounds a whole lot like Wooldoor. What is your opinion, Ray? --Andrew S. Huebner 16:01, December 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I haven't seen the show myself, but since both characters are voiced by JAT, it's understandable that there might be some similarity.Raymondluxuryacht 00:19, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
This is from Lost in Parking Space part 1
At the end of this episode when Xandir gets out of the van for help, he faints in cold air. Is that normal to faint in cold weather, Ray --Andrew S. Huebner 19:07, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- No. The joke is how weak Xandir apparently is.Raymondluxuryacht 07:13, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hi!, How you can see, I edit the main page and I putted some character boxes, I hope you like it, if not, please eliminate it. If I can help you in something please, feel free to tell me.
- The character boxes look nice! Good work! Great to have you aboard.Raymondluxuryacht 00:02, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, i made a stubs.
Here's an lInk
Althrough i made poorly either
Here's also Template.
If there's and wrong i made,please fix it. - Aca1921, 10:10, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- The "Stubs" template turned out to be a duplicate of the standard "Stub" template, so I updated the pages that used it. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 13:43, June 14, 2018 (UTC)
Long time no see
Just saying hi
Haven't been on here in a while :P
(Tom Gatti 15:56, May 3, 2012 (UTC))
- Hi!Raymondluxuryacht 01:40, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
This is about Jack Plotnick
Have you ever seen 30Rock? If you have, doesn't Jack Plotnick sound like Jack McBrayer aka Kenneth Parcell?
- I have seen the show. Jack McBrayer does remind me a little of Jack Plotnick, but I don't think they sound that much alike.Raymondluxuryacht 01:40, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
This is about an anonymous wikia user
Hello, sir. I'm having a little frustration with user 188.8.131.52 he keeps deleting the "Lion, witch and wardrobe" reference from A Tale of Two Cows. I have undid his edit, and he deleted it again. Now I think you have a better explanation than I do about this problem. Thank you. --Andrew S. Huebner (talk) 03:40, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I left a message on his talk page explaining very diplomatically that removing content from a page without providing a reason can be construed as vandalism and requested that if he has an issue with the content in question, he needs to make his reasons known so we know he is editing in good faith. I'm prepared to block him if it happens again.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 03:55, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
This is about Gay Bash
In this episode, they get a new sewing machine, and the announcer said it was a plasma sewing machine. Is there such a thing as a plasma sewing machine, or is it a Drawn Together gag? What do you think Ray? --Andrew S. Huebner (talk) 01:28, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I've never heard of a plasma sewing machine, and I can't find anything on the internet about such a thing. I think it was just a gag on how they thought it was going to be a television set and it wasn't.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 06:01, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
This Is about the confessional scenes
Where on the Internet can I find the camo wallpapers they used in the confessional room? Because I have a pink camo wallpaper on my iPhone that sorta matches Spanky Ham's confessional wall. Or is that just a Drawn Together art thing? What do you think Ray?
- I don't know if those backgrounds were created specifically for the show or if the artists got them from an existing source. I suspect the former, but I'm not positive. As for where to get them, I'm afraid I can't help you.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 02:32, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Me and a few friends of mine are working on a drawn together fan project for over 6 years now. And we could really use your help. If you're interrested, in any kind of way, please let me know how to contact you (email, facebook or anything else).
I can't go into detail here because this is a user talk section where everyone could see it. It's a quite big thing but your part in it would not be that time consuming. Don't worry.
Please answer here, I'll check this page for the following days to see your answer (since I'm not registrated) and we can start.
Best Regards from good old germany
The Drawn Together Legacy Team
I am a new guy to this place, but is a big of the show. I just wanted to ask you if this Wikia needs a little help, because I've noticed that this place doesn't have a lot of publicity as it should. I apologize if this happens to be rude, but I really love Drawn Together. Is their any pages that you could ask me to fix around for this place?
Hey, this may seem odd, but may i ask how to customize templates?
Drawn Together Production Music
Do you have any information on the production music that was used in DT?
I bet most of the songs are available on APM, but I don't know any of the names, artists or even which production library -.-
Thanks in advance! :)
Should we get rid of the rule of not being able to add character pages directly to the character article, having them only in categories for villains, heroes, recurring characters etc. makes it hard to look characters up. I'm not saying we should delete those categories, we should just be allowed to add pages directly to the character category as well. Also, should we get rid of the "antagonists" category? We already have a "villains" category so it seems kind of redundant. Boyariffic (talk) 04:27, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
- My initial thought was that putting the characters directly in the Characters category would lead to a lot of clutter, but you're probably right. Feel free to add them, if you want. And I agree, having separate categories for "antagonists" and "villains" is redundant. I don't really have the time to do the cleanup on that one at the moment, but you're up for it, feel free. Thanks for your help!Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 02:02, December 7, 2014 (UTC)
Names in the categories
I've noticed that for the main characters of the show, in the category sections for them, they are listed under the letter for their last names and not their first. For instance: Foxxy Love is under "L" and Wooldoor Sockbat in under "S". Same with episode categories that begin with the letter "A". So episodes like "A Tale of Two Cows" is under "T" because of the next word. Why is that? I don't know if you made it that way or not, but if possible, can you please change that? it's kind of annoying and confusing to me and it's not very efficient. Boyariffic (talk) 02:11, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
- These are standard alphabetization rules. Characters are supposed to be alphabetized by last name, not first. When alphabetizing titles, articles ("a", "an", "the") at the beginning of a title are not counted.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 02:49, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know. For some reason, that particular article at one point was attracting a lot of spam, so I semi-protected it. I guess now, it's happening to the talk page instead. I hope it doesn't happen again. I would hate to have to put protection status on a talk page.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 23:59, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
Please delete these.
- I can't find an option to delete these categories. However, there are no pages in them anyway.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 14:02, April 20, 2015 (UTC)
Someone added this page.
A wiki contributor came and added a new page. You can find it here.
I also found this. Now about the sueing of u. Wow. This has been on the wiki since 2013 and I'm only just now discovering it.
Please delete this.
Also, Raymodluxuryacht, I can see that most of these messages are just me telling you about spam. I've also made 1,640 edits here which is not too much under the edits you made, and I'm active here almost every day. So I am requesting administrative rights. I'm sure that if I become an admin, this wiki will be under more supervision and put into better shape. Boyariffic (talk) 19:42, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Done. I probably should have done it a long time ago. I wish you the best of luck.Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 21:54, June 20, 2015 (UTC)
A few jokes I didn't get
These are jokes from the Lost in Parking Space episodes that didn't quite make sense to me and I was wondering if you knew what they meant.
One of them was Xandir telling Wooldoor that he gave up his mentally challenged kid for adoption and Wooldoor nervously said "I sure did." in response, which cued the Rim-Shot guy. What was the joke?
The other was Xandir telling Spanky that he gave up his imagination and started to accept reality. Spanky was then seen with arms made out of stone and he said "They look like big strong hands don't they?" I don't get if that was a reference to a movie or what.
- With Wooldoor's kid, I think the joke was supposed to be how casual and cheerful Wooldoor was acting over what would normally be a very difficult, traumatic event for someone, or perhaps a reference to the show's randomness, by casually mentioning this major life event that had somehow never been mentioned before. The Spanky bit is a reference to the movie The Neverending Story. That movie has a character called The Rock Biter, who is made completely out of stone. At one point, Rock Biter is lamenting his inability to stop "The Nothing" from ruining their world, and looks at his hands and says the line that Spanky says here. - Raymondluxuryacht (talk) 10:42, October 11, 2015 (UTC)