WARNING: This page contains major spoilers! If you do not want to have not yet seen the movie and do not want it spoiled for you, please do not read anything on this page. This is a list of all the deaths in The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie.
- Princess Clara is the first housemate to die in the movie. When she was in prison, she grabbed the king by the cloth and begged him to free her and so one of the guards cut her arms off with an axe. Afterwards, while they were escaping, Clara sacrificed her life for Xandir, Ling-Ling, and Captain Hero by fighting off the guards. She replaced her arms with the wall torches and wildly ran straight into the stampede of guards where she was slaughtered and deceased forever.
- Wooldoor Sockbat was the next to go. After the rest of the gang realized that they'd rather be cancelled than make a point, Wooldoor flipped out and stole the point box from them. When he opened it however, he found that there was not a point in there, but an eraser bomb which blew up and erased him from existence forever. After he was gone, a silhouette of his screaming face was seen crumbling away along with one last "WHEEEE!!!" being heard blowing away in the wind.
- Spanky Ham stepped on an eraser bomb on the ground, and spoke the last line of dialogue in the entire series which was "Aw, shit cunt!" The bomb then exploded, erasing him from existence forever along with Captain Hero, Foxxy Love, Xandir, Ling-Ling, and Toot Braunstein. This was how the entire movie, and series ended.
- Molly, Hero's latest lover, is already dead when she's introduced in the movie.
- Dino gets hit with a missile.
- Road Runner gets run over by the Foxxy's van, then Wile Coyote shoots himself with a prop gun.
- The wife and daughter of Scott, the Jew Producer's boss, are killed in a car accident after being distracted by a Drawn Together billboard.
- The Smurfs get run over by a carriage.
- The denizens of "Clara's" kingdom get erased by I.S.R.A.E.L.
- The Jew Producer, Scott, Suck My Taint Girl, the Make-A-Point Wizard, and the denizens of Make-A-Point Land all get erased when Scott's suicide vest of eraser bombs goes off.
- The Giant Who Shits in His Own Mouth, I.S.R.A.E.L., Barney and Toot's unborn child, and Jew Son are all erased in the final scene along with the remaining Drawn Together housemates.